Weight Loss with Garden State Chiropractic Center
Garden State Chiropractic Center uses the ChiroThin Treatment Program to help patients reach weight loss goals.
About The ChiroThin Weight Loss Program
ChiroThin™ is a natural dietary supplement. Its formula contains nutritional ingredients that are known to aid in fatty acid transportation, fatty acid metabolism, and blood sugar stabilization, as well as to increase metabolism and detoxification. When ChiroThin is combined with healthy and specific amounts of anti-inflammatory foods with a low glycemic index, your body will be more efficient at converting stored fat into energy. In general, ChiroThin allows the body to more efficiently metabolize fat and use it as energy. Additionally, the ChiroThin Weight Loss Program includes dietary and behavioral modification guidance, as well as a strategy to help maintain a long-term weight loss.
What To Expect During A ChiroThin Treatment Program
- The ChiroThin Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with Dr. Wayne F. Kreiger on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their diet, and any challenges they have.
- Participants are then weighed, receive an 8-point body measurement, and blood pressure is taken.
- All patients are pre-screened for any possible complicating factors.
- The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
- The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program.
- During the six-week program, the patient will consume between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for weight loss diets and is paired with other lifestyle changes.
- The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet.
- Patients are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success.
the button to schedule your appointment! Schedule Appointment